Sunday, April 22, 2012

TARDIS 1

Yup. That's right folks.  My next project as I near the end of my proton pack is a scaled down Tardis.











I learned my lessons some what from going so small with the proton pack. I'm making this a foot tall.  There abouts. A little bigger.  A little more fun to play with.  So what follows are some pictures of the beginnings of my time machine. Where did I get the measurements? The Dimensions? The Blue prints?  Honestly from all over.  There are no good blue prints online. These are of my own making based on so many rough ones I've seen.  When I'm done i might scan them and get them online for others to look at.  We'll see how this comes out first.




Sketching out some basic measurements and working on cutting out the doors.



Basic door panel.





Just for effect I have some of the basic wall units propped up 

Unfortunately I did not take any pictures of the base as I was assembling it. I'll get some up tomorrow of it primed and sealed.
*****

UPDATE!  I found one pic of the base before being primed and with some sealer on it...




No comments:

Post a Comment