Monday, April 23, 2012

Proton Pack 8

We're getting down to the end my friends!  Here are some pics..blurry, I'm working on it...of the pack as it nears it's final finishing touches. A few dabs of paint for buttons and the rest of the wand is still to be attached.

Pack prior to ribbon cable

And here is the ribbon cable. I could not find anything that looked realistic enough and was a rainbow pattern.  So mine is just grey cable ripped from the innards of an old computer.



Cable attached...and drying...


And some side views



Quite literally getting down to the end.  I'm going to fashion a really basic and simple stand for it and display proudly on one of my book cases.  Coming soon some glamour shots* (cause to be honest who doesn't love a good glamour shot) of the pack in all it's lit up glory.  Something like this has me faced with the never ending question of...when do you know it's done? When is that enough sanding? I have no idea.  I just go until it looks good.

8 year old me would be proud.  


*No glamour shots will be taken

No comments:

Post a Comment